Monday, July 6, 2009

Alice 2010 Disclosure Policy

Disclosure Policy
If you are an author, publisher, artist, and/or manufacturer and have something that you think my readers would be interested in, I would love to hear from you. I believe that it is in everyone’s best interests for me to be ethical and straight-forward in my dealings.

I Sometimes Get Free Stuff. I will notify my readers in the text if an item I am reviewing was sent to me by the manufacturer or publisher to review. If you contact me for a review, I will do my best to provide a thoughtful and constructive review. This doesn't mean that I always give positive reviews. A look at some of my past reviews will give you a feel for how they tend to go.

I Advertise On My Site. Whether it be links to Amazon, ads that Google chooses to display on my site, or affiliates that I choose, I do find myself advertising products that I review. I do not let this sway my opinions.

* * *

No comments: